- This class has passed.
Christmas Cupcake Class
1st December 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£99
This Christmas cupcake class is the perfect festive treat, and will teach you how to make 6 gorgeous Christmassy cupcakes for you to share with family and friends. It is a perfect class for an beginner cake decorator, or an enthusiastic baker who would like to learn how to create these seasonal favourites.
This class will consist of a Father Christmas cupcake, a reindeer cupcake, a snowman cupcake, a bauble cupcake, a Christmas tree cupcake and a festive bow cupcake too. Come and join us and have a relaxing day to get yourself in the mood for a fabulous Christmas!
- use a variety of tools
- create perfectly smooth fondant topped cupcakes
- create fun figures to give your cakes some Christmassy character
- make other detailed and delicate decorations such as bows
- use royal icing to create the perfect dots and stripes for finishing touches
- use lustre dust to give your cupcakes a bit of Christmas sparkle
- choose an effective Christmassy colour palette
- and more!
This Christmas cupcake class is ideal for beginners who have no experience, or those that wish to brush up on existing skills. Everything you need will be provided, including freshly baked vanilla cupcakes ready for you to decorate, and you can ask any questions you like about baking the perfect cupcake during the class.
You will leave the class with a set of 6 beautifully decorated cupcakes in a box, and guidance notes so you can recreate your cupcakes again at home.
Come and join us for a relaxed and festive day full of Christmas carols, fairy lights and a mince pie (or 2……or even 3).