Flowers & Swirls Cupcake Class – Fully Booked
April 5 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£110
This cupcake class is one of our most popular classes. It is the perfect class for a beginner cake decorator, or an enthusiastic home baker who would like to learn how to make their cakes look as good as they taste.
You will be taken back to buttercream basics, learning what ingredients to use for different consistencies, how to flavour and colour your icings, and how to fill and use a piping bag with different nozzles. As well as learning 4 different piping techniques for the perfect cupcake, you will also learn how to make pretty sugarpaste flowers.
During this class you will learn how to:
- make the perfect buttercream for icing
- achieve different swirls and effects with different icing tips
- learn how to pipe four different effects, including the classic rose swirl, grass effect, and petal piping
- create pretty floral toppers, including miniature roses, petunias and daisies
- finish your flowers with pearls, dragees and lustre dusts
- use a variety of tools
- use colourings and choose an effective colour scheme
This cupcake class is ideal for beginners who have no experience, or those that wish to brush up on existing skills. Everything you need will be provided, including freshly baked vanilla cupcakes ready for you to decorate, and you can ask any questions you like about baking the perfect cupcake during the class..
You will leave the class with a set of 12 beautiful cupcakes in a box, and guidance notes will be emailed to you so that you can recreate your cupcakes again at home.