- This class has passed.
Sugar Flowers Masterclass – Fully Booked
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£110
This sugar flowers class is all about amazing handcrafted wired sugar flowers, and is ideal if you’re new to sugar flower making, or you’ve done some basic flowers and would like to expand your knowledge further. You will learn how to make statement flowers that create a real impact when placed on a cake.
During this sugar flowers class you will learn to:
- Create a stunning peony, rose and hydrangea, as well as filler flowers if we have time
- Handle, colour and use florist paste
- Use tools such as veiners, wires and other equipment to make your flowers look as realistic as possible
- Use edible dusts and lustres to bring your flowers to life
- Learn tips and tricks on how to make all types of flowers, and have your questions answered by a tutor renowned for her flower making expertise – if you want to know how best to display your flowers or attach them to a cake, how to transport them when on a cake, or any other question, please feel free to ask!
You will leave the class with new found skills so that you can recreate the flowers at home, and a beautiful box of flowers. All equipment needed for the class will be provided for you.