Reindeer Cake Class
This fun Christmas cake class is a great introduction to novelty cake decorating just in time for the festive season and will teach you how to make this utterly adorable reindeer cake. It is ideal for beginners or intermediate cake decorators who would like to learn new decorating techniques.
We will be running two options for this class, one using a fruit cake, and the other a sponge, so you can choose which you would prefer.
During this class you will learn how to:
- Level and cover a fruit cake in marzipan, or sponge cake in chocolate ganache (depending on the class you choose)
- Cover and decorate a cake drum for a professional effect
- Cover your cake with sugarpaste, getting a smooth finish
- Make stunning but simple decorations, handcut and using templates, in any colour you choose
- Create the ‘Christmas effect’ using lustres and edible metallics
- And more!
At the end of the class, you’ll have a stunning cake to take home, ideal for any festive celebration.
All equipment is provided (including a delicious rich fruit cake, or vanilla sponge cake, for you to decorate) and we will be happy to help with any questions at all you may have about cake decorating or baking during the class.