Ruffles and Pleats Wedding Cake Class
LAST CHANCE TO DO THIS CLASS! Back by request after we discontinued it 3 years ago, for two classes in October 2019 only.
This three tiered cake class is all about creating textures in sugarpaste including lace, ruffles and pleats.You will take home a stunning wedding cake, in the colour scheme of your choice, and have learnt lots of new techniques including the ever popular ruffles. If you already have some sugarpaste decorating experience but would like to learn modern fabric texture techniques then this class is for you.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Cover dummy cakes including a double barrel tier
- Create the perfect finish
- Properly level, dowel and stack your layers
- Make a wired fantasy flower
- Create stunning sugarpaste ruffles
- Create effective pleating
- Stencil ‘lace’ designs
- Use finishing details to make your cake look perfect
- and more!
Everything you need will be provided and you will be able to take home your beautiful creation to display your new skills.