- This class has passed.
11th May 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£110
This class will teach you how to create a stunning set of pastel iced cookies. These cookies are far more than just boring biscuits and make the perfect present, or can be used as a good alternative to cupcakes for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, or baby showers.
It is the perfect class for a beginner decorating, or an enthusiastic baker who would like to take their skills to the next level.
During this cookie class you will learn how to:
- colour your icing and choose an effective colour scheme
- make royal icing to the perfect consistency for each technique
- outline your cookies professionally
- perfect the brush embroidery technique
- create stunning effects using other techniques such as simple over-piping, wet-on-wet techniques and flooding
- pipe borders, and flowers, and leaves to finish your cookies off perfectly
- and more!
You will leave the class with a set of 12 beautiful cookies in a box, ready to eat and enjoy, or to give as the perfect gift.
- The Cake College
- Arborfield, Berkshire, RG2 9JX United Kingdom
- 0118 9117 917