Intermediate Sugar Flowers Class
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£95
This sugar flowers class is all about amazing handcrafted wired sugar flowers, and is ideal if you’ve done some basic flowers or perhaps our Beginners Sugar Flowers Class and would like to expand your knowledge further. You will learn how to make statement flowers that create a real impact when placed on a cake.
During this sugar flowers class you will learn to:
- Create a stunning fully wired fringed peony, wired lavender, and leaves/foliage
- Handle, colour and use florist paste
- Use tools such as veiners, boards, cutters and other equipment to make your flowers look as realistic as possible
- Use edible dusts and lustres to bring your flowers to life
- Learn tips and tricks on how to make all types of flowers, and have your questions answered by a tutor renowned for her flower making expertise – if you want to know how best to display your flowers or attach them to a cake, how to transport them when on a cake, or any other question, please feel free to ask!
You will leave the class with new found skills so that you can recreate the flowers at home, and a beautiful box of flowers. All equipment needed for the class will be provided for you.