Unicorn Cake Class
November 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£125
This fun cake class is a great introduction to novelty cake decorating and will teach you how to make this utterly adorable unicorn cake. It is ideal for beginners or intermediate cake decorators who would like to learn new decorating techniques.
During this class you will learn how to:
- Split, level, fill, and crumbcoat a sponge cake in chocolate ganache
- Cover and decorate a cake drum for a professional effect
- Cover your cake with sugarpaste, getting a smooth finish
- Make stunning but simple decorations, handcut and using cutters, in any colour you choose
- Use modelling paste
- Pipe using different nozzles
- Create the ‘unicorn effect’ using lustres and edible metallics
- And more!
At the end of the class, you’ll have a stunning cake to take home, ideal for any celebration.
All equipment is provided (including a vanilla sponge cake for you to decorate) and we will be happy to help with any questions at all you may have about cake decorating or baking during the class.