- This class has passed.
Vintage Cupcake Class – Fully Booked
June 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£110
Vintage is a style that is classic, elegant, and easy to achieve. This cupcake class focuses on creating the perfect ‘vintage style’ cupcake, using a pretty pastel colour scheme of your choice, and beautiful decorations.
It is the perfect class for an beginner cake decorator, or an enthusiastic baker who would like to take their skills to the next level.
During this this class you will learn how to:
- use a variety of tools
- create perfectly smooth fondant topped cupcakes
- use edible pearls for your cakes
- make beautiful roses using a simple but clever method
- make other detailed and delicate decorations such as bows and other flowers
- create an edible lace look to give a gorgeous ‘lace effect’ to your cupcakes
- use royal icing to create the perfect dots and stripes for finishing touches
- choose vintage style colours and an effective colour scheme
This vintage cupcake class is ideal for beginners who have no experience, or those that wish to brush up on existing skills. Everything you need will be provided, including freshly baked vanilla cupcakes ready for you to decorate, and you can ask any questions you like about baking the perfect cupcake during the class..
You will leave the class with a set of 6 beautiful cupcakes in a box, and guidance notes so you can recreate your cupcakes again at home.