This Cookie Class will teach you how to create a stunning set of pastel iced cookies. These cookies are far more than just boring biscuits and make the perfect present, or can be used as a good alternative to cupcakes for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, or baby showers.
It is the perfect class for a beginner decorating, or an enthusiastic baker who would like to take their skills to the next level.
During this cookie class you will learn how to:
- colour your icing and choose an effective colour scheme
- make royal icing to the perfect consistency for each technique
- outline your cookies professionally
- perfect the brush embroidery technique
- create stunning effects using other techniques such as simple over-piping, wet-on-wet techniques and flooding
- pipe borders, and flowers, and leaves to finish your cookies off perfectly
- and more!
This class is ideal for beginners to cookie decorating, or those that wish to brush up on existing skills and expand their techniques. Everything you need will be provided, including freshly baked cookies ready for you to decorate, and you can ask any questions you like during the class. We will give you tips and tricks on how to make the cookies, including tips on how to keep your dough from spreading and a recipe too.
You will leave the class with a set of 12 beautiful cookies in a box, ready to eat and enjoy, or to give as the perfect gift.